AWKA - City of Lights
Awka is the capital of Anambra state, Southern Eastern Nigeria. Awka is located midway between the two major cities of Onitsha and Enugu, along the Western-Eastern federal highway. Awka is known its lighted flyover bridges. It is a joy travelling through Awka at night.
There are beautiful girls in Awka.
Awka is a fun place with numerous hotels, clubs, shopping malls, event centre (See phone numbers and capacity of Event centers in Awka).
Awka has a bubbling night time for night crawlers. There are various joints, sit-outs and nightclubs all providing night entertainment. Nighttime hangouts in Awka include COFI PREMIUM LOUNGE, NUVO LOUNGE, Mars Sci-Fi Lounge/ H2O Car Wash & Pub, (See addresses of hangout spots in Awka).
There are nice hotels for every class in Awka. Hotels like Malikwu Suites, Golphin’s Suites, Pearl Suites, Cosmila Suite and Hotels, Finotel Classy Hotel (See addresses, phone numbers of hotels in Awka, and room prices).
Awka is accessible by road from all parts of Nigeria through Enugu, and Onitsha. The major motor parks are UNIZIK junction, and ABS junction (See Addresses of Bus parks in Awka). On the average, it costs about N1,500 to get to Awka within Southern Nigeria.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University is located at Awka (See list of school in Awka, phone numbers, and addresses).
- ^ See phone numbers and capacity of Event centers in Awka (naijaguru.com.ng)
- ^ See addresses of hangout spots in Awka (naijaguru.com.ng)
- ^ See addresses, phone numbers of hotels in Awka, and room prices (naijaguru.com.ng)
- ^ See Addresses of Bus parks in Awka (naijaguru.com.ng)
- ^ See list of school in Awka, phone numbers, and addresses (naijaguru.com.ng)